1. The mentee (organisation) will complete a registration form detailing their reasons and goals for participating in the scheme.
2. The Disability Connect Mentoring Scheme will use this information to strategically source a suitable mentor. The mentor will undergo comprehensive mentoring training including; core mentoring skills, goal setting, mentoring theories, mentee case studies and more.
3. The mentor and mentee will be introduced via e-mail and the first meeting will be scheduled via a suitable inclusive online platform.
4. The first mentoring session will be used to formalise the mentees goals and to set the mentoring contract.
5. The mentoring relationship will last for six months with one session taking place per month. The mentor will share their unique insights, experiences and knowledge of disability to help their mentee progress and reach their diversity and inclusive goals.
The mentee will pay a set fee for the six-month mentoring relationship. This will include a strategically paired mentor, extensive guidance on mentoring and information on how to utilise your mentoring relationship and regular check-ins and 1-2-1 support from Disability Connect. Further details can be on the Mentee Zone.
The mentor will receive £25.00 per mentoring session.